Innovations/Good work done during the month
· Swachhata Pakhwara has been observed from 16.09.2023 to 02.10.2023. During the week, on 16.09.2023 oath on cleanliness was administered in the Porch of DRM Complex. Nukkad Natak was organized at DRM Office Complex, Railway Station Raipur, Gudhiyari Gate, BIA and Loco Colony Raipur. Nukkad Natak was also organised on 02.10.2023 at Railway Station Raipur, DRM Office Complex, Loco Colony and Gudhiyari Gate.
·During Swachhata Pakhwara cleanliness drive was under taken from 30.09.2023 to 02.10.2023.
· Turnout Renewal (TTR) with Thick Web Switch at BIA yard point no.35A.
·New Platform on Raipur Station (Platform no 7) has been commissioned during this month.
·On 20.09.2023 a Health Camp at DRM Complex has been organized for Railway employees of DRM Complex.
·On 24.09.23, ED (Infra)/Rly.Board conducted Window Trailing Inspection between DPH – DURG section.
·On 24.09.23, Meeting with Controllers was held in Control Conference and steps to be taken to improve punctuality discussed in detail.
·श्री मोहित चन्द्रा, PED/EE(RS)/रेलवे बोर्ड के द्वारा दिनांक 28.09.2023 को विद्युत लोको शेड, भिलाई का निरीक्षण किया गया ।
·SAG level Safety audit by SAG team of BSP Division conducted between DUG-R sections of Raipur Division on 22.09.2023.
·दिनांक 14.09.2023 एवं 15.09.2023 को माननीय गृह एवं सहकारिता मंत्री श्री अमित शाह की अध्यक्षता में पुणे(महाराष्ट्र ) में आयोजित अखिल भारतीय हिन्दी दिवस उद्घाटन एवं तृतीय राजभाषा सम्मेलन में रायपुर मंडल की ओर से राजभाषा अधिकारी उपस्थित हुए।
·तत्पश्चात गृह मंत्रालय के निर्देशों का पालन करते हुए दिनांक 14.09.2023 से29.09.2023 तक मंडल पर राजभाषा पखवाड़ा 2023 का आयोजन किया गया ।
·दिनांक18.09.2023 को हिंदी पुस्तक समीक्षा प्रतियोगिता तथा ‘‘ राजभाषा नीति एवं नियमों का अनुपालन ’’ विषय पर एक ऑनलाइन हिंदी कार्यशाला का आयोजन किया गया जिसमें क्रमश: कुल 14 एवं 23 रेलकर्मियों ने भाग लिया ।
·दिनांक 20.09.2023 को नगर राजभाषा कार्यान्वयन समिति, रायपुर के तत्वावधान में राजीव गांधी राष्ट्रीय भूमिजल प्रशिक्षण संस्थान, रायपुर में नराकास, रायपुर के छोटे सदस्य कार्यालयों के लिए एक संयुक्त हिंदी कार्यशाला का आयोजन किया गया जिसमें कुल 32 अधिकारियों / कर्मचारियों ने भाग लिया ।
·दिनांक 20.09.2023 को मंडल के अधिकारियों / कर्मचारियों के लिए हिंदी निबंध प्रतियोगिता एवं हिंदी टिप्पण आलेखन प्रतियोगिता तथा दिनांक 21.09.2023 को हिंदी वाक् प्रतियोगिता का आयोजन किया गया जिसमें कुल 30 रेल कर्मियों ने भाग लिया।
·दिनांक22.09.2023 को हिंदी के प्रख्यात साहित्यकार श्री रामधारी सिंह ‘दिनकर’ की जयंती एवं हिंदी काव्य पाठ प्रतियोगिता का आयोजन किया गया ।
·दिनांक22.09.2023 को ही नगर राजभाषा कार्यान्वयन समिति, रायपुर के तत्वावधान में नगर राजभाषा कार्यान्वयन, रायपुर के सदस्य कार्यालयों में कार्यरत अधिकारियों / कर्मचारियों के लिए हिंदी निबंध एवं हिंदी टिप्पण आलेखन प्रतियोगिता का आयोजन किया गया जिसमें सदस्य कार्यालयों के कुल39 अधिकारियों/ कर्मचारियों ने भाग लिया ।
·दिनांक 27.09.2023 को ही कर्मचारियों के लिए हिंदी प्रश्नोत्तरी प्रतियोगिता का आयोजन किया गया जिसमें कुल27 कर्मचारियों ने भाग लिया ।
· दिनांक29.09.2023 को मंडल राजभाषा कार्यान्वयन समिति, रायपुर की 62वीं बैठक आयोजित की गईं । साथ ही अपर मुख्य राजभाषा अधिकारी एवं अपर मंडल रेल प्रबंधक ( इन्फ्रा.) श्री आशीष मिश्रा के करकमलों द्वारा राजभाषा पखवाड़ा 2023 के दौरान आयोजित विभिन्न हिंदी प्रतियोगिताओं के विजेताओं को प्रशस्ति पत्र एवं नकद पुरस्कार प्रदान किए गए ।
· Scrap valuing Rs.3.33 (In Crore) was sold during the month.
· Annual wellness assurance health check-up at Divisional Railway Hospital, Raipur form 01.09.2023to 30.09.2023
·“World Alzheimer’s Day” was observed on 21.09.2023 at Divisional Railway Hospital, Raipur.
·“World Heart Day” was observed on 29.09.2023 at Divisional Railway Hospital, Raipur
SAFETY INITIATIVES/INNOVATIONS CARRIED OUT DURING THIS MONTH
· Divisional safety seminar was organized on 15.09.2023 at BIA station. Topics are Prevention of SPAD, Precautions taken during Shunting Operations, Precaution taken during failure of ASS,Precaution taken by S&T and OPTG staff during disconnection and reconnection( As per JPO issued by RB) and how to reset BPAC, Analysis of recent incidences, Use of First Aid Box and its demonstration & Use of fire extinguisher and its demonstration. Total 44 participants had attended the seminar.
· Divisional safety seminar was organized on 27.09.23 at TLD station. Topics are Prevention of SPAD, Precaution during shunting, Check to be done by Engine crew, TM and station staff while clearing load from sidings, disconnection and reconnection of signal gears (As per JPO), Work to be carried out after Monsoon and pre winter, Analysis of recent accidents , Use of fire extinguisher and its demonstration. Total 69 participants had attended the seminar.
· On 15.09.2023, a Safety Seminar was conducted at BMY Lobby on SPAD prevention measures & Shunting precautions which was attended by 21 running staff.
· “Swachhata Pakhwada –Swachhata Hi Seva” from 16th September dedicated 15 days have been conducted at various Stations & Units over Raipur Division viz weeding of old office records, cleaning of offices, Swachh Railgadi, Swachh Station, Swachh Aahar, Swachh Tracks etc. Extensive Awareness Campaign have also been carried out through Media/Public Announcement Systems to educate people about the use of bio-toilets, avoiding single use plastic and observing cleanliness habits.
ACCIDENT STATISTICS (RB):
· There is 00 consequential train accident during the month of Sept -2023 against 00 during Sept-2022.
· 00 number of consequential train accidents took place cumulatively up to Sept -2023 during 2023-24 against 00 during 2022-23.
· In terms of EWW, the average loading was 1817 compared to 1710 of September ’22 i.e, 6 % more.
· Division has done Tree Plantation of 0.261 lakh during month.
· Earning through non-conventional sources - Rs.0.2502865 Cr. Earning has been collected during month.
· CTR –3.734Tkm CTR has been done during month.
· TTR - 15 Crossing, 09 Switch & 05 Thick Web Switch have been renewed during month. Total 7.25 unit TTR has been done during month.
· TFR – 4.21 Tkm. TFR has been done during the month.
·Deep Screening of Plain track – 16.817 Tkm. Deep Screening has been done during month.
·Overhauling of Level crossings – 05 Nos. LC’s overhauling has been done during month.
·Road Surfacing of LC Gate - Total 05 Nos. LC’s Road surfacing has been done during month.
·Overhauling of Track – 8.25 Tkm overhauling of track has been done upto the month.
·Overhauling of Points and crossings - 19 nos. overhauling of Pt. & Xings has been done is this month.
·De-stressing of LWR –35.986 Tkm De-stressing of LWR has been done during the month.
·Leaky roofs repairs - 60 Qtrs. roof have been repaired during month.
·Quarter Repairs – 12 nos. Quarter repaired during the month.
·USFD Testing – 561.64 Tkm. USFD has been done during month.
·Dressing and Boxing – 51.046 Tkm. Dressing & boxing has been done during month.
·Outstanding final bills - 36 Nos. outstanding final bills have been cleared during month.
·Clearance of live contract bills – 15 nos of live contract bills have been cleared during the month.
·Completion report Clearance – 06 nos Completion report clearance done during the month.
·Staffs are working in field and offices, duly maintaining social distance. All staff are using protective masks and sanitizers.
·4.5 No. SEJ’s have been renewed during the month.
·43 Nos. G/J renewals have been done to avoid track circuit failure in main line & branch line during month.
·Visual examination of 665 Nos. of fish plated joints on bridges & yards have been done to avoid rail fracture on rail joints.
·04 IMR(R), 01 IMR(W), 01-DFWR, 103-DFWO, 22-OBS (R) & 04-OBS(W) have been removed during the month. Total 135 defective Rail & welds have been removed from track during month.
·2.67 Tkm. Toe Load measurement have been done during the month.
·18 CMS Crossings have been made gapless during the month.
·1.46 Tkm. Rail painting have been done during the month.
·501 Nos. weld collar painting have been done during the month.
·11.2 Km. greasing of ERC has been done during the month.
·424 Nos. U/S broken PSC ordinary, 77 Nos. U/S broken Pts & Xing, 08 Nos. SEJ’s & 38 Nos. LC Sleepers have been renewed during the month.
·Joggling:- 489 AT Welds (New welds USFD not done) have been protected with joggled fish plates during month.
·Economy Measures indicating one time and recurring economy likely to be achieved - Switches- 29, CMS Xing’s - 10 Nos. & SEJ-02 No. are reconditioned during the month.
·Total CC rake holding is 229 CC rakes (98 Nos. are BOXNHL twin pipe CC rakes, 53 nos. BOBRN CC rakes, 43 Nos. of BOXNS twin pipe CC rakes, 01 Nos. of BOBRN (Hindalco) CC rakes Adani – HL – 10 and 23 Nos. of BOXN CC rakes,01 Nos of BOXNHL – UTC).
·Total 06 BOXN CC Rakes formed (Off-POH-0, New built HL-02, New built BOBRN-01, BOXNS – 0 & C Fit – 03) in the month of September-23.
·64 Nos. BOBRN CC rakes & 20 BOBRN PEE rakes were examined at PPYard in this month.
·22 Nos. (BOXNHL-22) of old damaged Flap doors have been reclaimed in the month of September’2023.
·Total 76 EUR rakes of BIA base are holding during this month.
·ROH outturn of 118 wagons has been attended during this month.
·79 Super long haul rakes formed in this month.
·Total warranty claimed in this month is Rs. 9,07,105/- and realized Rs. 4,20,033/-.
·Brake van’s Guard seat fabricated in this month 50 Nos. to improve the comfort level of Train Manager while performing his duty.
·02 Nos. IOH schedules have been attended in this month.
·06 Nos. SS1 schedule have been attended in this month.
·Total 2091 Nos. wagons have been repaired in this month during examination at all depots: (PPYd-1796, Ex.BIA-190 & BMY-105).
·Total 774 Rakes have been examined in Raipur Division in this month.
·Total 102 Pragati rakes are running on date. (BOXNHL=59+BOXNS=43).
· Doors have been blocked in 100 nos. of wagons in the month of September-2023.
·Door’s height has been reduced in 35 nos. of wagons in the month of September -2023.
·New doors have been fitted in 42 nos. BOXNS wagons under RSP work in the month of September -2023.
·This month 15.08 MT ferrous and 0.39 MT non ferrous scrap disposal carried out.
·Transformer oil filtration plant capacity 5000 LPH has been commissioned on 16.09.2023 at DLS/Raipur
·Incinerator plant of 40KG/Hr has been commissioned at DLS/Raipur.
·Total 01 no. of QTA2 relay has been replaced at SLH (01).
·Motor of point machine replaced at OLY (53A).
·Directive maintenance work has been done at RVH, SZB, BKTH, NPI, TLD, MXA, DUG, KMI, BIA station.
·03 nos. defective CCTV CAMERAs have been replaced at DURG on 09.09.2023.
·Battery Bank for all system of OLTE Room at DURG has been replaced on 19.09.2023.
·Tongue rail replacement work done at KMI (01), G/Cab (01) and crossing of rail has been replaced at KMI (01), BQR (01), BIA (02).
·Tongue rail & Stock rail renewal work done at LAE (02), URK (01), TLD (03), BKTH (01), MDH (02).
·Trenching & cable laying
1. Approx. 20 mtr. of 2x12C cable has been laid in G/Cab for RDPMS work.
2.30 mtrs of 1x12C cable has been laid at A/Cab for replacement of defective cable.
·Total 11 nos. of Track battery charger has been replaced at H/CAB (01), BQR (01), FMY (01), CLE (01), DPH (01), DGS (02), BYT (01), HN (01), SLH (01), MNDH (01).
·Total 18 Nos. Secondary Cell 2V / 80 AH has been replaced at D/CAB (01), BQR (03), DURG (03), BYL (06), HN (02), R (03); Total 01 Nos. Secondary Cell 2V / 40 AH has been replaced at P/CAB (01); Total 166 Nos. Secondary Cell 2V / 200 AH has been replaced at KMI (110), MDH (56).
Swachhata Pakhwada –Swachhata Hi Seva”from 16th September dedicated 15 days have been conducted at various Stations & Units over Raipur Division viz weeding of old office records, cleaning of offices, Swachh Railgadi, Swachh Station, Swachh Aahar, Swachh Tracks etc. Extensive Awareness Campaign have also been carried out through Media/Public Announcement Systems to educate people about the use of bio-toilets, avoiding single use plastic and observing cleanliness habits.
ØTo improve cleanliness, following steps/activities were undertaken:-
·Regular interaction with staff and supervisors is being done.
·Drains are being regularly cleaned.
·Cleanliness awareness through announcements at Raipur Station & Durg Station are done during halt times as well as video clippings on cleanliness awareness through CCTVs at Raipur & Durg stations are being shown/ played regularly.
·Pamphlets on Anti-littering rule have been displaced at various locations of stations permanently and same is being announced at stations and being enforced. Similarly announcement regarding Anti-littering rule is also done at stations.
·Stickers for use of Bio-Toilets have been pasted inside & outside of Bio-Toilets fitted lavatory in Durg based coaches.
·Proliferation of special efforts in coaching trains like provision of garbage bags, dustbins in sleeper coaches and action on cleanliness complaints sent through web-based SMS.
·Train having OBHS facilities are being ensured with the help of OBHS staff while on run. Passengers may demand cleaning staff by SMS to 58888 and 9200003232, apps downloaded on mobile “clean my coach” or through login on web named “clean my coach”.
·Train which is not covered under OBHS is being cleaned at CTS Station.
·Web – based SMS received during the drive for cleanliness of coaches and all are complied.
- The copies of Promotion orders, written exam results, Panel of promotions etc are being uploaded in web site of SECR regularly.
- New cadre module for publication of seniority through HRMS has been implemented.
·During the month of September’23, the division’s Revenue Loading was 3.68 Million Tonnes, compared to last year’s, 3.45 Million Tonnes, i.e, a growth of 7% has been achieved.
·For the first time during the current financial year, Coal loading shown improvement over last year.
·On 08.09.23, Auto-Signalling was commissioned between KMI - BIA Up line. In the month of September -2023, ROH outturn of 922 wagons attended against the target of 1000 wagons. (PP.Yd: 771, Ex. Yd: 118 BMY: 33). This is an increase of 12.57% over corresponding period of last year.