1. 100% implementation of UDM in store.
2. Achieved ISO certification 14001:2015, 45001:2018,9001:2015 , on 22.07.2021
3. Maintenance of 06 Nos. 03 phase AC MEMU Rakes in existing staff strength of DEMU shed. There is no staff sanctioned for MEMU maintenance, only there is sanctioned staff of DEMU, which is being utilized for maintenance DEMU as well as 3 phase MEMU in Jan-22. There is a shortfall of 142 staff.
4. Started AOH schedule of tower wagon from month of mar-2022.
5. Formation of 12 car from 08 car of 3 phase AC MEMU and put in train service from G-JSG & JSG-G.
6. Safety seminar arranged in DEMU Shed and counseled all staff of DEMU Shed, Gondia. Total 10 safety seminars conducted.
7. In house fabricated a model of train 18 from using scrap material.
8. Implementation of E-Office for all works.
9. Already locally fabricated different testing stand In house fabricated a)BMBC test bench for testing of
b)In house fabricated multi valve test bench for testing of different valves of air brake system.
c)In house fabricated temperature test bench in electrical switch. Load box testing stand has been fabricated
10. DEMU shed Gondia has locally fabricated a test stand for testing of MEMU rake /DMC without OHE where main compressor, All blowers (Traction transformer blowers, TCC blowers, Auxiliary convertor lower etc, and all EP (Electro pneumatic systems can be tested.
11.DEMU Shed Gondia fabricated 4 racks for storage of materials at stores.
12. In house fabricated EP test bench for testing of different make EPbrake controllers EP bench unit.
13. New work undertaken: Started AOH schedule of tower wagon from 8th mar-2022
14. PCME cash award(Rs. 5000/-):
cash award for propermaintenance of DEMU and MEMU in October 2021-Rs 5,000/-
15.DRM cash award ( Rs.10,000/-)
cash award for innovation- test stand for testingof MEMU rake /DMC without OHE where main
compressor, All blowers (Traction transformer blowers, TCC blowers, Auxiliary convertor lower etc, and
all EP (Electro pneumatic systems can be tested –
16. DRM cash award(Rs. 1000/-): Proper utilisation and implementation of UDm. Rs. 1000/-