SECR CRC No. (Parcel)
1.Closure of Parcel traffic at Krishnarajapuram (KJM) stationfor through trains on Bengaluru Division.
2. Opening of Banaswadi (BAND) Railway station for Parcel and luggage traffic.
3. Handling of only inward parcel rakes at Karnal (KUN) station.
4. Closure of Raver (RV), Nimbhora (NB) and Savda(SAV) station for handling of Parcel traffic other than VP rake on BSL division
(Freight Marketing Circular No. 08of 2018) Delegation of powers to the Zonal Railways to decide for the applicability of 10 Kg tolerance limit only for Thermolcol Boxes loaded with fish.
Transportation of fruits and vegetables including Mango traffic and other mixed perishable goods traffic in Parcel rakes.
Marketing of Parcel traffic by rail –modification in FM Circular No. 32 of 2006.
Opening of Islampur (IPR) and Patliputra station (PPTA) for outward and inward parcel traffic.
(Amendment in FM Circular of SLRD coaches)
Reduction in carrying capacity of SLRD coaches
Notification of trains -Rationalization of rates for Parcel traffic w.e.f 01.06.2018.
1.Closure of Parcel office at Dehri –on-son(DOS) & Sasaram (SSM) for outward and inward Parcel traffic
2. Closure of Lasalgaon, Badnera and Burhanpur stations for parcel traffic
Opening of Mansi (MNI) station for outward and inward parcel traffic
Closure of stations for booking of parcel traffic.
Opening of Uslapur Railway station of Bilaspur Division for Parceltraffic (both inward & outward)
1. Inter-state booking of Parcel in GST regime by unregistered vendors. (Freight Marketing Circular No. 22 of 2018)
2. Delegation of powers to the Zonal Railways to downgrade the parcel scale of trains for the purpose of charging freight for parcel and luggage traffic (Freight Marketing Circular No. 21 of 2018)
Grant of exemption from GST on transportation of dead bodies by Rail.
Closure of Bishrampur (BSPR) station of Bilaspur Division for Parcel booking (Both Inward & Outward).
Opening of Khadki station for handling parcel traffic in VPU rake.