Achievements during the year 2020-21
1. Total 50 nos. of staff quarters constructed during this year. This will be solving accommodation problem of Railway staff.
2. Rail level Platform at H-Cabin, Risama, Sikosa, Urkura & Salhaitola has been raised to high level and Medium level platform at Pauwara, Bhaisbod, Balod, Dallirajhara, Maroda, Sarswati Nagar, Gunderdehi & Kusumkasa has been raised to high level. Total 13 nos. Railway Station Platforms has been raised from low/mid level to High level during this year. This will increase the comforts to the Rail users.
3. 57 Nos. Thick web switches laid by replacing overriding switches against target of 45. Division has outperformed the target and also approached for CRS sanction for speed raising of turnout and 1st loop in Mandhar to Bhatapara stations from 30kmph to 50kmph.Division is the leading over Indian railway in this matter.
4. New RUB at BYT station yard and Bhilai Power House station open for road traffic inthis year.
5. Dismantling of FOB at Eight stations (Dhadhapara, Belha, DGS, SLH, TLD, Hanthbandh, Raipur, Kumhari) and were completed during the year. This has removed the infringements as well as Trestle of FOBs between track. Abandoned FOB of Raipur station was 60 year old and not use since 2012. Earlier attempt to dismantle the said FOB with railway or Road Crane failed due to Crane access and Block constraints.Dismantling by crane also involves shifting of resetting of existing assets at platform for which costing was too high. During Lockdown period quick assessment done and dismantling work successfully completed.
6. Pit line for inspection and maintenance for coaches at coaching complex in Durg station Yard commissioned during the year.
7. Rain water harvestion in Dallirjhara completed in this the year. A work by Division towords under ground water management.
8. 1600 mtr. approach road Construction at Urkura Station completed in this year.
9. New FOB at H Cabin has been constructed during the year.
10. Yard improvement – Replacement of special scissors Cross Over (Track centre-7.1m), ordinary crossings, 90R rails on wooden layout by 60 Kg PSC sleeper with CMS scissors Crossing in Coal Empty Yard BMY. This has eliminated the weakest track and last wooden layout from the division in this year.