ZONAL IT CENTRE (EDP)
New Areas taken up for computersation during last three years:
· Merging of all four salary batches to single salary batch in all divisions& construction.
· Migration of Database & Applications from Oracle9i to Oracle 11g all forms and reports.
· Upgraded all MIS applications into 3-tier architecture and introduced Browser mode (w.e.f 09-04-2012).
· Hospital Management Information System has been implemented with the modules of OPD Registration, Causality and IPD registration, Radiology, Pathology, LP and Referral cases in the Central Hospital, Bilaspur.
· MMIS, as per Railway Board guidelines PL Unification program made under MMIS Application for uni-PL.
· PRIME, Non-Running OT Module developed and implemented.
· PRIME implemented fully in WRS Raipur with Incentive Module made on Line.
· PMIS implemented Court module, On line PCDO, employee Portal and privilege Pass/PTO module.
· AFRES implemented NPS Pension Bill Module.
· Implementation of PRIME/AFRES in construction/NGP and WS/MIB.
· Developed a module for generation of reports Statement 7A, Statement 7B, Statement 7C and miscellaneous reports.
· Development in Goods and Coaching, Passenger classification Sub Module in Traffic.
· Generation of exception reports for the necessity of Rly. Board & in-house.
· Non-stock items related development for all consignee as desired by SDGM/SECR.
· Creation of new depot-48 at Raipur for stocking of locomotive items.
· Integration of MMIS with AFRES database for automatic replication of PO detail.
· Domestic Electric Energy Consumption Module implemented in BSP,HQ & Const.-BSP and Raipur Divn.
· WGR Module implemented in WRS/R.
· ARPAN application introduced in SECR and it has been linked with AFRES.
· Statement-15 made on line and implemented as well as accepted by Railway Board.
· EFT Module for Traffic made on line for Testing in HQ.
· RCD (Railway Consumer Depot Module) made on line for all units (11 Units).
· A New Leave Module is Developed in PRIME and made on line.
· Leave transaction (LAP, LHAP) of HQ linked from SECROADS with PRIME.
· IT Module customized as per new IT Rules and slabs for FY 2014-15 in all Units of SECR.
· Cash & Pay office earning portion shifted from Divisional Data Base to HQ Data Base.
· Monday Meeting Program module developed as desired by GM/SECR.